Keeping Families Connected in Transylvania County
An Outreach of the Preventative Collaborative
- The goal of CONNECT is to help families stay stable and safe.
- We help families learn about and access resources in our community.
- Services are completely voluntary and the family is the main partner while they are involved with CONNECT.
- We can help provide parent education, advocacy, and referrals to services and agencies in our community.
- CONNECT meetings occur weekly with our collaborative partners, who work together with other private and non-profit groups in an effort to strengthen families.
- We are graciously supported through a grant by our local United Way.
Office: (828) 883-3020
Office hours: 9:00am - 2:00pm EST Daily