The Family Place is moving forward with a slow and careful re-opening plan. We want to keep everyone as safe as possible, but understand that in person meetings are important for everyone’s mental well being. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement a few new procedures. These may change as we continue to get new information from the Transylvania County Health Department and the Center for Disease Control. To request a copy of our full reopening plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some things to expect during Coronavirus:
- Sign up ahead of time required, we are using SignUpGenius
- Limited group size, as recommended by the Health Dept. and CDC
- Meeting outdoor as much as possible
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more
- Masks required for adults when social distancing is not possible
- Health screening and handwashing upon arrival
- No food allowed on the playground
- Adult participants will sign a waiver
Updated July 8, 2020
The Family Place in collaboration with other non-profit agencies and local government are working together to meet the needs of the community during this difficult time. For a list of local resources please check the Transylvania County and Transylvania Health Department websites.